Thursday 13 February 2020

                       



                MOST MEMORABLE DAYS

          The school internship was started on 22nd july 2019.it extends upto 1st november 2019.I had my teaching internship at Holyghost C.G.H.S Thottakattukara,where I had allotted to take chemistry in 8c and 9d class under the supervision of navya miss and mary miss.As per the practicals i have to take 50 lessonplans but I had taken more than 50 lessonplans.Totally it was a awesome experience that I hadn't teach anywherein my life .

Image result for teacher cartoon images

 As my passion is teaching this was my great oppurtunity so I used it my maximum. starting from the teaching internship I had realised my each and every faults so i decided to take the oppurtunity to improve my teaching skills more and more.I understand that teaching is not a easy profession.It requires lot of skills,patience and practice.from my experience it is clear that it requires lots of practice.before teaching a teacher should practice well to its fullest. As todays class isICT based ,I had prepared powerpoint presentation and download videos which generates curiosity among students to learn more.The students were very cooperative .As ateacher trainee they get more freedom from us and they talk freely to us relating to their extra cuuricular activities and other issues

                   When i remember about those days some smiling faces came into my mind,our supervising teacher,our students,other teachere where all cooperative to us. We used to have teachers prayer at 9 am after that general assembly starts at 9:30 am,which were all became a collection of memories.Other than allotted classes we all were substituted in LP .UP and High school in leave of some teachers . LP section classes were  very joyful and funny .They sung  some songs,gave some drawing which is still in my shelf .Upto UP section there were boys students also,they were very mischievous difficult to handle .We all need to more serious while handling those  students .We were assigned for duties like gate duty for checking properly whether the students are getting into the school van and handling the huge rush of students after the firstbell at3:30pm.As the school is near to periyar riverside we had another duty to checkup whether the students went to riverside or not. these all makes us duty conscious.

 

      

According to our syllabus instead of 50 lesson plans we have to take value classes,LAC classes,yoga classes,physical education classes,health classes etc...We have the video record of it as evidence.On seeing it i always remembered about those classes in which yoga and physical education finds more interesting as students are more interested to do those exercises.It made me to realise thatactual teacher is one who attempt to teach everything apart from her subject.This internship really beneficial for us to improve ourselves and gave great chances for us in everyfield.

        We had our supervision from option tutor irene miss.From her comments I understand what all skills I should have to improve.this supervision  helps us a lot for making improvemnt in this field

    

 Apart from teaching we had done many things such as supervision of school parliament election,supervision of work experience expo,judgement and supervision of youth festival,exam supervision,karatte class supervision,onam kit distribution,ullasa ganitham supervision etc...These all made us to experience a new chance. from all these chance we got oppurtunity to mould a teacher inside us.

.

Image result for studentscartoon images

The most remembering moment is that the showers of love that students shown to us in our farewell day,that was the moment which we want to cherish the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment